Multi-Engine Training at MyFlight
Coming in Quarter 1 2022, MyFlight will begin offering multi-engine add-ons in our brand new 2022 Diamond DA42NG. This exceptional aircraft is the most modern multi-engine training platform on the planet. With a full G1000NXI avionics package, synthetic vision, GFC-700 Autopilot, and of course air conditioning, multi-engine training will be a breeze with MyFlight. Like the rest of the training we provide, your multi training with MyFlight is a highly personalized and premium flight training experience. You can plan on your multi add-on to take 5 days from our Orlando location. However, if you need more time or you'd like more time, our training advisors can make a curriculum dedicated to your specific mission.
An Unmatched Multi-Engine Experience
While multi engine training usually requires less time than earning any other license or rating, the knowledge that you learn in your initial multi engine training is paramount to a safe and successful flying career. While the multi engine training at MyFlight is specific to your own goals and mission, our instructors work tirelessly to ensure you're successful and safe upon completion. Here's how it works:
- Day 1:
- Arrive at Orlando Executive Airport.
- Ground Lesson for DA42NG familiarization/IACRA paperwork.
- Learn the Orlando area and get comfortable with the airport environment, airspace, and local procedures.
- First Flight Lesson-fundamentals of the DA42NG.
- Second Flight Lesson-Basic multi maneuvers.
- Day 2:
- Ground Lesson on Multi Engine Theory.
- Flight Lesson-Multi maneuvers continued.
- Flight Lesson-Emergency procedures.
- Second Ground Lesson-Multi Engine Theory Continued
- Day 3:
- Flight Lesson-Multi Maneuver Review
- Flight Lesson-Instrument Procedures in Multi
- Day 4:
- Ground Lesson-Mock Checkride
- Flight Lesson-Mock Checkride
- Optional Flight Lesson-Deficiency Review
- Day 5: